- Non toxic, natural blended wax
- Environmentally friendly
- Hand poured in the UK
- Approximately 40 hours burn time
- Net weight 220g
Top – Grapefruit, lime, litsea
Middle – Jasmine, rose, geranium, orange blossom
Base – Cedarwood, amber, tonka, sugar, musk
Care & Safety for your Candle
- For the first use of your new candle, ensure you let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the glass wall to ensure an even melt and avoid tunnelling.
- Trim the wick to 5mm before every burn
- Always sit your candle on a fire resistant surface whilst burning, away from children, drafts or pets.
- I recommend snuffing out the flame after burning for a maximum of 4 hours to avoid overheating.
- Do not move your candle when lit. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling
- When there is only 1cm of wax left, discontinue use.
- Repurpose the candle vessel as a vase, desk tidy, makeup brush holder or plant pot!