The must-have candle accessory for every candle lover. Keep your candles looking and smelling their very best.
Crafted from 100% stainless steel, the wick-trimmer is perfect for those of you that want to keep their flames burning beautifully.
Strong, durable and light weight in design with a rose gold finish. Complete with razor sharp edges for clean-cutting. Simply trim the wick to a quarter-inch length for a slower burn that will keep your candle looking fabulous and in great shape.
Each wick trimmer comes tied with our bespoke ribbon. A beautiful necessity for your favourite candle. A luxurious stocking filler for the candle addict.
- For the first use of your new candle, ensure you let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the glass wall to ensure an even melt and avoid tunnelling.
- Trim the wick to 5mm before every burn
- Always sit your candle on a fire resistant surface whilst burning, away from children, drafts or pets.
- I recommend snuffing out the flame after burning for a maximum of 4 hours to avoid overheating.
- Do not move your candle when lit. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling
- When there is only 1cm of wax left, discontinue use.
- Repurpose the candle vessel as a vase, desk tidy, makeup brush holder or plant pot
Delivery & Shipping
All orders are sent on a tracked and signed service.
Standard Delivery (UK orders only)Standard shipping is £3.99 for up to 3 candles. Dispatched within 2-3 working days.
Next Day Delivery (UK orders only) placed before 11AMNext day delivery is £8.99 for up to 3 candles. Dispatched on the next working day.
We also deliver to across Europe and US. Please check our Delivery page for further information.